Calcium Pediatric Drop
Calcium with Vitamin D3
Calcium with Cynocobalamine, Vitamin D3 Drop
BODYCAL PLUS Suspension of Calcium with Vitamins D3 and B12 with Rose flavour / Suspension of Calcium with Vitamins D3 and B12 with Lemon Lime flavour
Directions For Use:
For children 1-2 tsp daily and for adults 2-4 tsp daily or as recommended by the doctor.
Oral liquid (Suspension)
BODYCAL PLUS SUSPENSION is indicated for:
Correction of combined vitamin D3, calcium and vitamin B12 deficiencies
Posology and Method of Administration The calcium dose should be calculated on the basis of elemental calcium daily needs for the different ages and metabolic situations and the amount of calcium in food.
The necessary daily intake of cholecalciferol (vitamin D3) and vitamin B12 will depend on the different metabolic situations.
Route of Administration For oral use only.
The daily doses for children are
For children below 1 year of age:
1 teaspoonful daily (equivalent to 82 mg of calcium, 200 I.U. of vitamin D3 and 2.5 mcg of vitamin B12) or as advised by the doctor.
For children above 1 year of age:
1-2 teaspoonful daily (equivalent to 82-164 mg of calcium, 200-400 I.U. of vitamin D3 and 2.5-5 mcg of vitamin B12) or as advised by the doctor.
Calcium should be provided from diet or from other sources for additional calcium requirements. The duration of therapy will depend upon the response to therapy.
BODYCAL PLUS SUSPENSION is contraindicated in:
• hypersensitivity to the active substances or to any of the excipients,
• hypercalcaemia, hypercalciuria,
• nephrocalcinosis, nephrolithiasis,
• disease and/or conditions resulting in hypercalcaemia and/or hypercalciuria (e.g. primary hyperparathyroidism, myeloma, bone metastases),
• hypervitaminosis D,
• severe renal impairment and renal failure (see Section Special Warnings and Special Precautions for Use).